Partnerships Account ManagerSurface is looking to bring on a motivated, hard-working, and detail-oriented Account Manager to join our team. The Account Manager will help execute and help streamline our sales operations, while getting first-hand experience in all areas of media partnership sales including: digital advertising, branded content, multimedia campaigns, and events.
The Account Manager will play a critical role in helping our sales team provide best in class service to our brand partners. They will support our Revenue and Partnerships Team by providing excellent client servicing, creating sales and marketing materials, providing administrative and operational support, and assisting with maintaining a sales pipeline from prospecting to post-sale servicing.
Please reach out to Emily Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to submit an application, or for any questions.
- Project management of all programs sold (digital, branded content, events and more)
- Timelines, scheduling, development and production: working with internal departments to deliver programs in a timely manner within pre-approved budget
- Creative trafficking for all programs sold
- Oversee the internal CRM program and process including insertion order, creative intake and placement, and report creation
- Sales deck and proposal preparation
- RFP administration and media plan creation
- Recap and case study reports
- Analytics reporting on sold programs
- Work closely with influencer partners and lead coordination of logistics for partnerships and programs
- Hire and manage vendors/freelancers to execute partnership deliverables as needed
- Manage production budgets for all sold programs
- Management of pipelines
- Other sales assistance as needed
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience developing client relationships and supporting sales representatives (including creation of supporting materials, handling RFP requests, client presentations, and managing budgets for sold programs)
- Detail oriented, data and deadline driven, and can easily prioritize your to-do list
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude and able to anticipate needs of the sales team
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and deliver individual client needs to a growing sales team